Single Family Homes at Gran Pacifica Resort
San Diego Viejo – A Village by the Sea
Home at San Diego Viejo
Homes in San Diego Viejo feature a wide variety of design types, sizes, and styles in the tradition of the Spanish Colonial Revival and Nicaraguan Provincial Architecture. The inspiration for this village is a drawn from the cities of Granada and Leon, and the surrounding countryside. All home sites are placed within easy walking distance of the beach, golf course, parks, and town center.
Location of San Diego Viejo
View in detail the San Diego Viejo Availability Map
- 87% sold out! (204 home sites in total)
- Over 100 homes contracted
- Community creation (2-year building requirement)
- Master Plan by Urban Design Associates (Disney, Watercolors, Pinehurst)
- Lot sizes range from 6,000 ft2 to 25,000 ft2
- Homes areas range from 1,000 ft2 to 4,000 ft2
- Construction prices range from the low $100's to $500's
- Models or custom homes available
- Underground electric, fiber optic, internet, pressurized water, paved streets, brick sidewalks, Spanish Colonial Architecture
Starting at $179,000 homes like this are 1,475 square feet, with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, large front porch, laundry room, tropical hardwood kitchen cabinetry, solid wood doors, and authentic clay tile roofs. Click here for more information.
Visit Gran Pacifica during a Nicaragua Discover Tour and learn more about all investment opportunities available to you.